Sunday, January 27, 2013

Growing Up In Faith.....

I was just reading through an old post I wrote a couple of years ago about my faith and how others perceive it.  I have been a Christian for a very long time, but I feel like my faith has really been stretched and grown over the past couple years....and particularly this year.  In that post I said that I still felt like a baby Christian...but I realized today that I don't feel that way anymore.  I still think I have a long way to go...but I realized that I am pretty much at peace with life in general.  I know for real that God has a plan and that it often does not look at all like I think it will.  And, I know that that is ok.  Today, a situation came up that even just a year ago probably would have been devestating to me.  But, today I am truly calm and ok with whatever happens.  I am not sure when this happened and I am sure there will be other trials that come along and rock my world.  I am just going to go with it and see what happens.  I have a peaceful feeling that everything will end up just as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment